All correspondence should be addressed to the Secretary of the Board, unless addressing a specific issue that a member of the Board is responsible for (which will be indicated at the time). This can be done via email or by post (see below). Submissions for the next board meeting should be sent to the Secretary of the Board at least one week (preferably two weeks) before the date of the meeting.
The SCA Ltd Board is made up of four executive members and at least one (1) general board member. It is preferred that there are three (3) general board members. The current composition of the Board is:
- Chairperson: Donna Page, QLD (TH Lady Gabriella Borromei)
- Deputy Chair: Michèle Le Bas, VIC (TH Lady Yvonne de Plumetot)
- Secretary: Jeff Nicholson, NSW (Baron Sorle Maknicoll)
- Treasurer: Sandra Watkins, WA (Lady Sláine inghean Uí Ruadháin)
- Board Member: Ray Gleeson, NSW (Don Gomez de Crecy)
- Board Member: David Beresford, TAS (THL David de Derlington)
- A vacancy still exists for a general Board Member.
SCA Ltd also has a number of Corporate Officers, who assist the Board. These are currently:
- Registrar: Michelle McDonald (Mistress Caelia the Fair)
- Stock Clerk: Paul Johnston (Baron Manfred von Faulkenberg)
- Webwright: Jeff Nicholson (Baron Sorle Maknicoll)
SCA Ltd Postal Address
SCA Ltd, PO Box 4160, Weston Creek ACT 2611 Australia
The Stock Clerk has a wide range of publications for sale. For a complete catalogue or ordering information, contact: Paul Johnson (Baron Manfred von Faulkenberg) P.O. Box 189, St. Peters NSW 2044 or email. Complete Anachronist or other SCA (US) Inc. publications are available from the Lochac Stock Clerk. Click Here (external link) to go to the Lochac Stock Clerk Website.