- As the society was founded on the ideals of nobility and chivalry, a member must behave honestly and with integrity.
- A member must act with care and diligence.
- A member, when acting in the course of their membership must treat everyone with respect and without harassment, victimisation or discrimination.
- All members are reminded that they are bound by all Australian Federal and State Laws and are required to conduct themselves in accordance with the policies, procedures and regulations that govern the participation of all members in all SCA events and activities. The policies, procedures and regulations can be found on the Lochac website.
- A member must comply with any lawful and reasonable direction given by a person having authority to give the direction.
- A member must disclose, and take reasonable steps to avoid, any conflict of interest in connection with the member’s SCA membership or in connection with their holding of office.
- A member must use the SCA resources in a proper manner.
- A member, when acting in the course of their SCA membership, must behave in a way that upholds the underlying principals of the SCA.
- A member must at all times behave in a way that does not adversely affect the integrity and good reputation of the SCA.
Last updated: 5 August 2013.
Next review: August 2015.