This page will be used for links to guides and policies relating to the possession, carrying and usage of weapons classified under mundane law in Australia. This will unfortunately be piecemeal, due to varying arrangements in various states, however we will try to make it as straight-forward as we can.
Documents currently available only cover Victorian legislation:
- Application for SCA Ltd Weapons Exemption within Victoria (postal submission only). This file includes:
- The application form
- The statutory declaration form advising that you are not a prohibited person
- Details on who the statutory declaration can be signed before
- Definition of a ‘prohibited person’ copied from the Victorian Firearms Act 1996
- Victoria Government Gazette No. G 23 (starting on page 86). This document defines what exemptions from the Victorian Controlled of Weapons Act 1990 membership in SCA Ltd provides.