- Be a member of the governing body of SCA Ltd
- Act as state representative on the Board of Directors representing state SCA Ltd interests
- Attend Board meetings (usually by computer conference on the first Monday evening of the month)
- Where possible attend the AGM held at Rowany Festival each year.
- A substantial time commitment to reading and preparing matters for the board between meetings
- Be prepared to take on the role of Chair, Treasurer or Secretary
- Take responsibility for projects and research as required by the board.
Term of office
- Three (3) years with an advisory term of 3 months following stepping down from the Board
- A strong commitment to the SCA and its membership
- Adult Member of the SCA Ltd
- Well-developed negotiation and communication skills
- Good internet access and the ability to read and repond to email daily
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Management/administrative qualifications or experience (either within the SCA or without).
- Knowledge of company governance or working with state or federal legislation
Back to Roles and Responsibilities