The person holding this position is a corporate officer of SCA Ltd reporting to SCA Ltd and the SCA Ltd Treasurer.
Role of Stock Clerk:
Provide SCA publications to members.
- Provide a monthly financial statement to the SCA Ltd Treasurer (currently in Excel).
- Access to a Commonwealth bank branch/agent to put money/cheques/credit card payments into the SCA Ltd Stock Clerk account.
- Attend SCA Ltd meetings via the computer or in person if possible.
- Order and pay for stock from SCA Inc. and any other sources. Sell books.
- Organise for a stock clerk order form to be in Pegasus once per quarter.
- While not a requirement, it is very good if you can sell books at Rowany Festival, as that is where a large percentage of sales are made. Other kingdom events a plus.
- Excel for financial statements and email for board email.
- There are enough files to fill a drawer of a filing cabinet. A full height bookcase for the books.
- Ability to finish setting up the SCA Ltd Stock Clerk online store (located on the SCA Ltd server) and run the online store.
Back to Roles and Responsibilities