Person X should be a Knight...
The chivalry is always on the lookout for new members of the order. As with all peerages, we sometimes miss people and that is where you come into the picture. If you have someone in mind, please have a look at the list below. If the person you have in mind fulfils all or most of the points, please send us an email. The more information you send, the more likely we are to start an investigation. But even an email with just a name is better than nothing!
- Candidate: Mundane name, SCA name, (possible previous names).
- Fighting: Skill, techniques, multiple weapon forms, teaching ability, marshaling status, etc.
- Service: Ability and participation.
- Courtesy: Is the person well mannered and considerate towards all, regardless of station?
- Arts & Science: Ability and participation.
- Location: Where is the person located? In what groups are they active?
- Affiliation: Is the person a squire? Are they a member in one or more households? If so, who/what.
- Corpora: Does the person fulfill / live up to the "requirements" in Corpora?
- Your relationship with the candidate: Are you a partner, household member, friend of a friend, member of the same group...
- Photos: If possible, both garbed and mundane.
- What are their weaknesses? Everyone has some, and it doesn't mean that we won't consider them.
- Your opinion: Why should the person be knighted?
- In your opinion, is the person a Knight? (We don't make Knights, we recognize them)
Please send your recommendation to email@example.com
You are also welcome to send recommendations directly to the crown.
"Where can I find more information about becoming a Knight?"
Have you read Sir Vladimir Ivanovich Kurgans document about "What's the best way to become a Knight?".