|Position type||Greater Kingdom Office|
|Reports to||The Crown|
|Contact||Email and Website|
|Current officer||Katherina Weyssin von Regenspurk|
|Held office since||Festival 2011|
Under the Laws of the Kingdom, the Seneschal is the chief administrative officer of the Kingdom and shall:
- Serve as the principal mundane legal representative of the SCA within Lochac.
- Receive reports from all other Great and Lesser Officers on the status of their office.
- Make such reports as may be required by the Crown.
- Sit on the Council of the Purse.
- Sit on the Council of the Regalia.
- Provide details of Crown events, attendance at which is required for the winners of the following Crown Tourney, to the Chronicler for publication in April and October Pegasus.
The Seneschal is ineligible to enter or be fought for in Crown Tournaments for any reign that would coincide with their term of office.
Assisting the Seneschal
- Deputy Seneschal
- Jochen Schwalbe, Hospitaller
- Madog Llywd ap Madog, Masonry (infrastructure) Deputy
- Svartr Ormsson, Reporting Deputy
- Peter d'Gaunt, Group Advancement Deputy
- Madog Llywd ap Madog, Publications and Technical Deputy
- Domhnall na Moicheirghe, Cartography Deputy
Below is a provisional list of those who have held the Kingdom Seneschal's office. To offer corrections or additions, please contact the current Kingdom Seneschal.
- Katherina Weyssin von Regenspurk, Festival 2011 - present
- Bartholomew Baskin, Festival 2009 - Festival 2011
- Cairistiona inghean Raghnaill, Festival 2007 - Festival 2009
- Emrys Tudur, Festival 2005 - Festival 2007
- Adelbert von Strassburg, May Crown 2003 - Festival 2005
- Bethan of Brockwood (acting), February 2003 - May Crown 2003
- Artemisia da Quieto d'Arzenta (first Kingdom Seneschal), Twelfth Night 2002 - February 2003
(additional listings and better dates welcome)
- Artemisia da Quieto d'Arzenta (final Principality Seneschal), Twelfth Night 2002 - February 2003
- Vladimir Ivanovich Kurgan, Oct 2000 - Twelfth Night 2002
- Ulfgar the Unspeakable (Acting), Feb 2000 - Sept 2000
- Alarice of Inverness, 1999
- Aylwin Greymane, 1997 - 1999
- Rhianwen ni Dhiarmada, 1995 - 1997
- Isabeau of the Wylde Woode, ? 1993 - 1995
- Peter d'Gaunt, ? 1992 - 1993
- Toyve Woolmonger, ? 1990 - 1992
- Isabella Contarini, ? 1988 - 1990