St Florian Champion of Arts
Every Baronial Championship event, we choose our Champion of Arts. There has been a variation on the method of the topic.
When Gabriel and Constanzia were Baron and Baroness, the championship activity was drawn from a hat for each contendor. The championship was designed to encourage people within the Barony to move beyond their comfort zone and is a fun way to learn a new skill.
Examples of Draws
The Championship format changed during the tenure of Giles and Maude. The topic is chosen by the A&S Champion with consultation from the Baron and Baroness.
Championship format has remained the same for Bain and Bianca.
Championship Information September 2011
Champion of Arts
- William Addemere March Baronial AS XXXVI (2002) Juggling balls
- Sabine du Bourbonais September Baronial AS XXXVII (2002) Shoes
- Mynjon du Jardin March Baronial AS XXXVII (2003) Theatre
- Giles Leabrook September Baronial AS XXXVIII (2003) Theatre
- Mynjon du Jardin September Baronial AS XXXIX (2004) Leatherwork
- Cecelia Rosa de la Santa Maria September Baronial AS XXXX(2005) Textiles
- Violante Rosa de las Andes Winter Baronial 2006 AS XXXXI Topic: St Florian. (Music in the theme of St Florian)
- Grete Engelhardtz Winter Baronial 2007 AS XXXXII Topic: Persona. (German Dress)
- Nesta verch Wyn Winter Baronial 2008 AS XXXXIII Topic: Love (Woven and Embroidered Pouch)
- Grete Engelhardtz Winter Baronial 2009 AS XXXXIV Topic: (Hats and Headgear)
- Adeline de Montford St Florian Baronial 2010 ASXXXXV Topic: