Minutes1999February user: readonly
Collection:  StFlorian Page:  Minutes1999February Last edit:  25/11/09 17:26  by  admin Ver:  1 Hits:  824

Minutes 1999 February

Minutes from Shire Meeting

Held Sunday 21st February 1999 at Two Faces of Eve, Annerley

ATTENDEES:

Gabriel (chair & minutes), Steffan, Elaine, Stefano, Nerissa, Dominic, Cornelius, and Leofric.

Apologies:

Mellissande, Finnian, Sibella, Felice, Constanzia.

Officers Reports:

Seneschal

Gabriel for Melisande; Received $56 from Barony for BMT.

Reeve

Nothing to report.

Marshall

Nothing to report.

Herald

No report.

A&S:

Leofric - All going well, shoes and garb being worked on currently for Rowany prep. If people need help please come along, attendance a little down but still strong.

Chronicler

Nothing to report.

Hospitaller

Gabriel went through the clothes, need more, please give any spare clothes to Gabriel. Gold Key - Cornie - money for boxes.

Constable

Nothing to report.

Lists

Workshop at Womblehome at 7pm, Tuesday 23rd February.

Chirurgeon

Nothing to report - looking for deputies.

Other Business:

Events

  • Gabriel's tourney on 27/2; P & P Visit to Tourney on 20/3.
  • Dominic - Hospitaller's costume fixing day after Rowany. DLV - Cornie - raised idea of mailing DLV as a lot of people do not go to major meetings - Steffan suggested subscription cost as a possibility - discussion over pros & cons - Chronicler doesn't have a problem - will discuss next Shire meeting. Stefano - Explained how stamp system works currently. Steffan - raised issue of people like himself who work most current times.
  • Steffan - performance on 20/3 will have a location and pass on to Stefano - not an SCA event.
  • Cornie - has keys to fighter practice - including toilet key
  • Leofric - raised idea of Abbey money distribution going to individual Canton's not the Barony.