Minutes from shire meeting 30/11/00
Steavean, Branwyn, Sam, Blossom, Phillipe, Pheobe, Constanzia, Gabriel, Peter, Elaine, Nicholas, Sabine, William, Carol, Angela, Bruce, Ness, Cat, Rob, Leofric, Celeste.
Reminder that from Jan 1 we will be at the new site. Current rates of entry will still apply.
- Training going well. Hitting around 30 fighters each week.
- Phillipe is wanting to set up a master list of authorised fighters so please see Ray with your details.
- Tues 5th Dec Chats regarding training and training processes eg booklet etc.
- Monies in the purse as at 31/10/00 were $4500.
- The Abbey money has just been received and has been included in this.
- Recommend we spend $2000 on things required by the shire especially with the planned elevation. A list of possible stuff is being put together and will be presented when complete.
- Info regarding credit cards supplied to be reviewed and discussed.
Arts & Sciences:
- Recently been working on games.
- Breakup will be 14/12/00 at Leofric and Salabergeís place for a photo frenzy from overseas.
- Recommence on the 10/1/00 at the new site. Guilds leaders at the moment are:
- Textiles: Carolyn
- Cooks: Stefano
- Embroiderers: Shona
- Woodworkers: Ulfgar
- 2 more lots of paperwork been sent away. The processing has been a bit slow lately.
- 9th and 10th will be a workshop of heraldry at Sabine and Williamís house. Please rsvp to Sabine.
All reasonably well with the world.
- Has now been handed over to Lilith.
- Gabriel wishes to thank everyone for their support in this role and to people who have donated to hospit. It has been greatly appreciated
Report from William on Buttony Cross.
- Monies handed back.
- Thanks to all who participated and enjoyed the day. Big thanks to Ian for his donation of time and efforts to keep everyone well refreshed for the event