Minutes from Shire Meeting 25/04/2001
Tatiana, Carol, Gabriel, Constanzia, Imogine, Lucia, Nerissa, Ianto, Bain, William Salaberge, Leofric, Alaric, Leonore and Steffan
- All but rubber stamp and an event, St Florian is now a Barony.
- Abbey approaching.
- Leofricís name and device passed.
- Humphrey and Amalia names passed. Ĺ dozen submissions still waiting for response.
- Will look into requirements for Baronial badges and tokens etc name for Baronial level position?
- Salaberge and Sabine: Discussed elevation event so far. Still looking for hall. Bids for feastocrat welcome.
- Steffan: Football club broken into.
- We are to ensure that lights are turned off and site fully locked up after use.
- An urn was left on and burnt dry, we had to replace.
- To avoid this in future propose a cabinet of our gear urn, mugs team coffee etc.
- All attended agreed.
Congrats to new peers: Ianto, Nerissa and Constanzia
Alaric: Corny has asked Steve to now run fighter practice.
Next meeting 30/05/01