Minutes 2002 August
Minutes for the August Barony meeting (21/8/02):
Ysambart, Gabriel, Nemain, Alyssa, Legolas Dave, Bitzy, Gryff, Guz, Steffan, Huguette, Constanzia, Michael Waterford, Leofric, Bain, Mathew, Hrothr, Sabine, Felice, Villiame, Nerissa, Ianto, Phillipe, Raphael, Cecelia, Llewelyn, Leonore, Kitan, Aleyd, Buzz and Nathaniel. Start: 7:30pm
- At 3 recent events people have shown up when they have not booked, in small numbers this is not a problem, but when an extra 20-25% turn up it causes problems for all concerned. Please be a little more thoughtful in the future.
- My term is up, looking for replacement. All OK, cool and groovy.
- reported, Balance is approx. $6,076.48
A & S:
- No replacement yet.
- Banner WS at end of November. Field Heraldry.
- Wants stuff to share.
- Newbies, they’re everywhere! B&B have been to the rescue.
- If you have some lost property please bring it to Baine next meeting.
- Bring all stuff back by 3rd &4th October for stock take.
- New, doing stuff
- Made it through last tourney.
- Last 5 events, only one injury that required a bandaid.
- also more training shields.
William (via Sabine):
- Please contact Keith if you wish to help out.
- Carnival of Flowers.
- Cost of banner hanger things out of event profit or baronial funds?
- Scribe Guild stuff at her house every second Monday and Tuesday.
- 14c workshop 3.30pm this Saturday.
Meeting Closed: 8:30pm