Minutes 2002 May
Minutes from May Barony Meeting 29/05/02
Alaric, Nerissa, Jenny, Lazarus, Nicholas, Ianto, William, Elaine, Tatiana, Salaberge, Sabine, Leofric, Edla, Raul, Cath, Phillipe, Bain, Nathaniel, Imogene, Gabriel, Finn and Raphael
- Big thanks to William and Sabine and all their helpers for all the massive amount of work that went into running Cathedrals Week.
- Need reports
- Money still to come in from Cathedrals Week and Knights of the North.
- Cathedrals Week was cool and well run
- Several new books have been added to the Baronial Library (Fox Davies etc) receipts received and Sabine was re-reimbursed.
- Will advertise for a replacement.
- Thanks to Bain and Nerissa for new St Florian ”business cards”
- A reminder for people to sign indemnities if you attend either Monday or Wednesday night at the football club.
- Please put stuff away after use at meetings or events.
- Cathedrals Week was best display (witnessed in 19 years in attending re-enactment events) ever. Go Guys!
- William mentioned that many positive comments had been made and that the only person who had negative feedback loved the show anyway.
- It was decided that in next DLV a time and date would be set for the discussion of these ideas and others (see from the seneschal
- As a suggested use of some of our funds that we should start working towards/making the items required for a bid for May Crown.
- Napkins for June Crown are still out, please return.
- Also he wished to raise issue of children in the SCA.