September Baronial meeting minutes 2002
Ysambart, Gabriel, Der Draigon Rhudd, Alyssa, Dave (Legolas), Elizabeth, Gryffyd, guz, Steffan, Hugette, Constanzia, Michael (of Waterford), Leofric, Bain, Andres, Hrothrr, Sabine, Felice, Villiame, Nerissa, Ianto, Phillipe, Raphael, Cecelia, Llewleyn, Leonroer, Kitan, Aleyd, Raoul, Nathanial
Meeting Began 7.30pm
Reported, Balance is approx. $6,076.48
My term is up, looking for replacement. All OK, cool and groovy.
Workshops are go! Banner WS at end of November. Field Heraldry.
No replacement yet.
Wants stuff to share.
Newbies, they’re everywhere! B&B have been to the rescue.
Have some lost property. If you have some lost property please bring it to Jim next meeting.
Made it through last tourney.
Last 5 events, only one injury that required a bandaid.
Bring all stuff back by 3rd &4th October for stock take.
New, doing stuff.
- River Haven has asked and has been give free loan of candelabra and anything else that seems reasonable.
- Lochac Seneschal has asked for a donation of $150 for the Scribe Guild, cheque will be raised.
- At 3 recent events people have shown up when they have not booked, in small numbers this is not a problem, but when an extra 20-25% turn up it causes problems for all concerned. Please be a little more thoughtful in the future.
- Prezzie for River Haven baronial invest, rug????
- Making beer (humorously) in spite of “weekend stealer” Bazza Gabs
- $422 Back drop/ stage pieces. Running events to raise the money. Asked for and given $200.
- Planning of what type of events also numbers at events?
8-10 new fighters- more pells required, Buzz and Gabs volunteered to help, also more training shields.
William via Sabine
Alternative accommodations for St Florian Meetings. Please contact William if you wish to help out.
- Shakespeare workshop, Castellum Montanum , Carnival of Flowers.
Big thanks. Cost of banner hanger things out of event profit or baronial funds?
- Scribe Guild stuff at her house every second Monday and Tuesday.
- 14c workshop 3.30pm this Saturday.
Meeting Ended 8.30pm