Minutes 2004 January
Minutes for St Florian Baronial Meeting 21/01/2004.
Minutes taken by Constanzia (Apologies for any misspelling of names!)
Alaric of Bangor, Sabine de Bourbonais, Gabriel de Beaumont, Acacia de Navarre, Lilith de Tarra, Gryffyd Rhuddlan, Contarina la Bianca, Salaberge de le Granson, Huguette de la St Germain, Constanzia Moralez y de Zamora, Der Draigon, Zora, Nerissa de Saye, Eleanore of the Orkneys, Ianto van Dieman, Vitez Tatiana, Giles Leabrook, Maud le leitiere.
Seneschal (Alaric of Bangor)
Seneschal's Objectives for next year
St Florian has won the May Crown Tournament 2005 bid.
- If you have any ideas or would like to help, please contact William Help needed
- Manfred (now working at good bookstore) will be bringing books to festival. He camping in the St Florian Encampment (Bangor) for those interested
- Tatiana has completed handover to Katia Ivonava. Katia has emailed report.
Request of postcodes from Riverhaven Poll
- Postcode Poll – Managed by Seneschal St Florian and Seneschal Riverhaven
Many events at proposal stage
- Stewards, please arrange appropriate paperwork to be signed asap and get them to Pegasus.
Herald (Sabine du Bourbonais)
Chirgueon (Acacia de Navarre)
- Festival is coming up – Chirugeonate desperately needs your help! If you have a first aid certificate, please volunteer. If you are only an apprentice or new to the guild, you will not be left alone. Good for learning and expanding your experience
Arts & Sciences (Lilith de Tarra and Huguette de la St Germain)
- Next week will be summer show and tell – bring items you've been working on over the holidays to discuss how you are going and what you've learnt.
Hospitaller (Gryffyd Rhuddlan)
Marshal Der Draigon
- Request one box plus associated filing equipment – Approved Marshal to purchase equipment
Quartermaster (Huguette de la St Germain)
- Upcoming workshop to finish off banners TBA. Watch this space QM to advise
B'ness (Constanzia Moralez y de Zamora)
- Request for 50% of transport costs for Royalty – approved Baroness to acquire receipts.
Baron (Gabriel de Beaumont)
- We have excess pells. Will sell with profit going to Barony.
- March Baronial stuff will be finalised soon
Contarina la Bianca
- Festival coming – remember to update vaccination shots
Salaberge le Granson
- Seneschal explained that this was started by William Addemere and has been working well. System is not broken so he doesn't intend to fix it. Intent of meeting was to support and foster officers to work together. It is appropriate to have these closed because it deals with operational issues. Opening this to the Barony will not benefit the Officers and will detract from meeting's objective. Minutes are published. Any decisions regarding the spending of money go through regular monthly business meeting.
(Note: Baroness doesn't want these happening on a school night, she gets too cranky!)
- Baron will be running six monthly cheese and wine meetings for group to have opportunity to discuss strategic issues with Barony.
- Closed Officer Support Meetings (Officer's Anonymous?) to continue
Tourney in March – Knights of the North. High Tourney, want to see more ladies in attendance.