MINUTES FROM BARONIAL BUSINESS MEETING 06/11/2006
Present: Giles Leabrook, Maud la Leitiere, Constanzia Moralez y de Zamora, Helen Wentworth, Raoul of Buzz, Grete Engelhardt, Nesta verch Wyn, Gabriel de Beaumont, Henri de Montferrat, Lorcan of River Haven
Apologies: Acacia de Navarre
Absent: Reeve, A&S, Constable, Quartermaster
Minutes: Nesta verch Wyn (checked by Constanzia Moralez y de Zamora)
Meeting opened 7:35pm.
- Banking – Bain and Stanzi to visit new bank 7/11/2006.
- Hospitaller gear - is at Stanzi's place temporarily while Acacia moves house. The old canteen at the football ground is available for possibility of QM gear.
- Cheques still to be written – Stanzi is following it up with Bain.
- Stanzi is waiting on event reports. Gabriel has banked the Celebration money.
- Cancellation of Great Northern War was proposed and approved.
- Submitted to Seneschal.
- Attached at minutes.
- The first draft of members badge presented by Stanzi. She is checking on pricing of pewter for pour.
- Numbers are sitting on 24 again but some membership applications are in but not yet counted.
- Stanzi is sorting out the lease of the football ground.
- Budget approval request from Aemon MacGregor (via Seneschal)
- Expenditure of $6/head food up to approximately $500.
- Unanimously approved.
Kids in Media
- No legislative requirements for us.
- We must use common sense, courtesy and awareness.
- Decided at meeting – if requested by parents – Chron team will remove pictures.
- Note to be added to DLV and on website.
- If ANYBODY is not happy with any photos shown, please let the Chron team know and they will remove them.
Other Business - Lorcan of River Haven
- Request purchase of shipping container to be placed onsite at BP Park, Samford.
- Storage and permanent structure
- $2000 to purchase + $30 delivery. Possibility of resale at approximately $1600.
- Seneschal cannot see feasibility for storage container on site where we do not have access (Samford). We haven’t got an event (yet) large enough to warrant the expenditure of $2000, or the equipment to actually store in it. One day it may be worth considering.
- Baroness believes that it is putting the cart before the horse. (Solution before need)
- To be discussed further via the list.
Other Business – Gabriel de Beaumount
- Money request - $200 for fighter practice (6 month’s equipment).
- Unanimously approved.
Meeting closed 8:45 pm
Note: No meeting in December or January. Next meeting - Monday 5th February 2007.