Minutes 2008 April
MINUTES FROM BARONIAL BUSINESS MEETING 03/04/2008
Andres de Leon, Violante de las Andes, Giles Leabrook, Maud la Leitiere, Grete Vuselin, Raoul of Buzz, Nesta verch Wyn, Helen Wentworth, Tomas Eskelson, Siegfried the Late
Taken by Andres de Leon, Typed up by Nesta verch Wyn
Meeting opened 7:35pm.
Marshal: (Giles Leabrook)
- New person by Great Northern War for war training.
Chronicler: (Nesta verch Wyn)
- Requires B&B blurb for issue.
Herald: (Helen Wentworth)
- Few are awaiting approval.
Arts and Sciences: (Violante de las Andes)
- Buzz has offered wine and mead class and lead lighting class.
Quartermaster: (Violante de las Andes)
- Clean-up needs tot be scheduled.
- Close event account request, seconded by Nesta - Approved. No money in. $10 out account fee.
Baron: (Giles Leabrook)
- GNW event form to seneschal soon. Sent to Pegasus.
No new events scheduled.
Suggested event by Tomas and Guillame.
- Heavy and Rapier. Sonnets for the Queen wanted.
- Greater support suggested for Southern Queensland groups, attending events, etc.
- Fundraising: B&B disappointed in events suggested by individuals not being run. Looking at date for jumble sale. 3 weeks suggested date – to be organised by Violante. Saturday garage sale style suggested. Please do things soon.
Henri and Buzz are making mead.
- Have the ingredients and recipes. If people are interested contact Buzz.
- Request from Giles for more keys to be made.
GNW: (Giles Leabrook)
- Violante is organising entertainment.
Meeting closed 8:40 pm