Policies and Procedures
The chronicler is responsible for all publications (including the website) produced by St Florian de la Riviere. These include and are not limited to:
- Dieu la Vault (DLV) is the monthly newsletter of the Barony of St Florian de la Riviere.
- Domun: contacts list for members of the Barony (restricted)
- Purple Pages: useful contacts for resources
Adhoc & in partnership with other officers
- Regional flier
- Newcomers paraphernalia
- Event fliers as requested
- Publications are to be available electronically and distributed by email or websites where appropriate.
- Hard copies are to be available at Monday Night, events and demos for newcomers or interested parties. However, soft copy is the preferred format.
- Monthly publications are sent out on the first day of the month.
- Quarterly publications are sent out on the first day of March, June, September and December.
- Documents are to be stored in PDFs on the website (non-editable). Publications that are distributed electronically are to limited to 1mb.
- Deadline dates for publishing are to be posted to the St Florian list each month.
- No mundane names are to be used in St Florian publications or website.
- Restricted publications are to be made available to participants only.
- Photographs of minors are to have the permission of the parent prior to publication.
- Information is provided by members of the populace and where possible and reasonable this should be checked for accuracy.
- Website accuracy is the responsibility of all members of the Barony. Where there is an inaccuracy, a member of the web-team should be advised to make the appropriate changes.
- Website: all information, links, etc must be checked regularly for accuracy.
- All documents provided to Dieu la Vault may be used to publish on the St Florian website.
- All publications produced by St Florian de la Riviere are free.
- Costs of publications to be posted are the responsibility of the recipient