Any physical item purchased with any financial contribution from St SCA St Florian de la Riviere is considered to be a Baronial Asset. All events run as an SCA event that use finances raised by this is also considered to be a Baronial Asset.
The Quartermaster is responsible for:
- Storage, good order and maintenance of equipment/assets.
- Knowing the whereabouts of all Baronial equipment/assets.
- Quarterly stock takes
The Quartermaster delegation includes the following:
- Lending of equipment for St Florian events
- Disposal of equipment if value is under $50.
QM is to report to the Seneschal & Reeve by email on a monthly basis per Baronial Officer reporting schedule. The following information should be included in the report:
- Where all equipment is
- What equipment is outstanding and who has it.
- Current value of assets
- What damage/replacement is required.
Annual stocktake is required to ascertain what assets are held by the Barony and the approximate value. This should be held at the end of June or early July.
- Baronial equipment is only to be used for SCA use. (No private use under any circumstances)
- Baronial equipment is not to be leased for private use under any circumstances.
- All Baronial equipment will be stored with the Quartermaster except for Baronial Regalia which will be stored and maintained by the Baron and Baroness.
- SCA Lochac groups may request to borrow equipment from SCA St Florian de la Riviere.
- Approval must be sought to borrow equipment through the Seneschal of St Florian de la Riviere.
- Seneschal for St Florian de la Riviere must consider the local implications of lending equipment to another group and may provide conditions of borrowing.
- Inter-group borrowing of equipment is to be done at no cost however if damage occurs while in the care of the group borrowing, negotiation of whether or not costs will be sought through the borrowing group will be negotiated by the Seneschals of those groups.
- Approval to be communicated to the Quartermaster and hosting group Seneschal
- Normal process on borrowing and returning equipment to follow.