Assets - Damage
- Malicious damage is damage caused to baronial property as an intentional act to cause harm.
- If any items have been damaged maliciously, then the Quarter Master and Seneschal must be notified immediately.
- The Seneschal is to contact police to lodge a complaint of malicious damage on behalf of the SCA.
- The Seneschal is to advise the Lochac Seneschal and Baron and Baroness of the complaint.
- Accidental damage is considered to be any unintentional damage caused to baronial property in the course of an event, transport or method of storage.
- If any items have been damaged accidentally, then the Quarter Master and Seneschal must be notified as soon as possible.
- If the damage has occurred as a part of an event, then this should be reflected in the Steward�s report.
- If the damage has occurred as a part of the storage problem, then storage issue must also be identified as an issue and rectified.
- Information is to be included on stocktake
Wear and Tear
- General damage due to wear and tear is regarded as expected and replacement should be sought at the Quartermaster's earliest convenience.
See Assets - Procurement Policy if replacement is required.