A great keenness for Shakespeare and a few local playwrights has fuelled a passion in our group to tread the boards both at local events and also at Rowany Festival. Our local drama group have decided to call themselves Dramatis Personae. The role of director is shared amongst members of the cast to boost their experience. If you are interested in getting involved, contact Meister Steffan Glaube
Excellent performances have been seen over the years including:
- Various Excerpts of plays for the Feast of Muses directed by Helen Kate
- "The Seven Deadly Sins" written by Lord Ulfgar the Unspeakable, Lord Steffan Glaube and Lady Constanzia de Zamora for Michaelmas III ASXXIX
- "Puck's Revel" which included a cut down version of a Midsummer Nights Dream by Shakespeare directed by Lord William the Admirer,
- "A Comedy of Errors" by William Shakespeare at Rowany Festival to an audience of about 175, directed by Lord Stephen du Glaubigen
- May Coronet Pageant (AS XXXIII) which included half-naked ladies, oily boys sailing on boats with sea monsters and a big Trojan Horse. The Pageant was directed by Lord Ulfgar the Unspeakable and produced by Lord Steffan Glaube with the help of Lady Brigid of Achilles.
- "The Old Wives Tale" by George Peele was directed by Lord Steffan Glaube and performed at Rowany Festival ASXXXIII. His aim was to encourage a wider knowledge of period plays other than the mainstream William Shakespeare.