All correspondence should be addressed to the Secretary of the Board, unless addressing a specific issue that a member of the Board is responsible for (which will be indicated at the time). This can be done via email or by post (see below). Submissions for the next board meeting should be sent to the Secretary of the Board at least one week (preferably two weeks) before the date of the meeting. Please note that email is the requested communications channel to the SCA Ltd’s Board of Directors and Officers.
The SCA Ltd Board is made up of a minimum of four executive members and at least one (1) general board member. The maximum term for a Board Member is three (3) years from the first AGM after they join the Board. The current members (with the month each joined the Board) are:
- Chair: Paul Adams, QLD (Duke Sir Steffan Glaube) – appointed October 2019
- Deputy Chair: Katherine Rowell (Altani Khaligu Bekhi) – appointed April 2021
- Secretary: Jeremy Gregson, ACT (Master Nicodemus Novello) – appointed August 2020
- Treasurer: Tam Hovenga, VIC (Lord Tomas van den Hove) – appointed February 2022
- Board Members:
- Tegan Brinkman, SA (Lady Genevieve Blackwolf) – appointed May 2022
SCA Ltd also has a number of Officers, who assist the Board. These are currently:
- Registrar: Michelle Cooper (Mistress Lillian D’Ath)
- Pegasus Editor: Celine Perczynski (Lady Leifa of Dismal Fogs)
The SCA Ltd website is managed by the Lochac Kingdom Webminister and the Board Secretary.
SCA Ltd Postal Address
SCA Ltd, PO Box 4160, Weston Creek ACT 2611 Australia