Sections in this document
- Be a member of the governing body of SCA Ltd.
- Act as state representative on the Board of Directors representing state SCA Ltd interests.
- Attend Board meetings (usually by computer conference on the first Monday evening of the month).
- Where possible attend the AGM held at Rowany Festival each year.
- A substantial time commitment to reading and preparing matters for the board between meetings.
- Be prepared to take on the role of Chair, Treasurer or Secretary.
- Take responsibility for projects and research as required by the board.
Term of office
- Three (3) years with an advisory term of 3 months following stepping down from the Board.
- A strong commitment to the SCA and its membership.
- Adult Member of the SCA Ltd.
- Well-developed negotiation and communication skills.
- Good internet access and the ability to read and respond to email daily.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Management/administrative qualifications or experience (either within the SCA or without).
- Knowledge of company governance or working with state or federal legislation.